Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SIGN.SIGH.

It was a happy day today.
Have a great good night sleep after spa with the housemate.
Woke up early, smooth traffic.
Row down the window, enjoy the nice morning breeze and great songs from the radio.
Had a nice breakfast and relax for a while.
.
Smooth working day, and get to mix some CD.
.
With the new CD playing on the radio on the way home.
Its rains, and I saw two rainbows together.
I love rainbow as they are nice.
somemore, I saw the end of the rainbow on the highway.
Someone said there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I didnt saw any, might some car just ran over it or someone have took the pot of gold away.
.
It a nice day.
I felt so happy after all.


~G~


P.s.:
I started to remember about the ex.
Just like rainbow. She appears beautifully.
Then vanished without any sign.
It's a sign.
I sighed.
Things that give you the most happiness will hurt you the most.

No comments: