Saturday, December 27, 2008

SIlenT nighT~~~

"~~silenT NighT~~Lonely Night~~" T.T
on my god....
this is my 1st x-mas eve and perhaps x-mas without my family....T^T
daddy!!!mummy!!!Esther!richarD! michelle!!!
i miss u guys!!!!

Usually....
during x-mas eve...
our whole family will have dinner together....
my daddy will cook for us !!
oh gosh !!i so so so miss my daddy cooking oh !!! T.T
and also stuffed turkey!!!
then we watch movie together...
drinking wine !! wakakaka !!
i love my daddy..
he let me drink since i'm still a little kid!! haha..
so does my brother and sister!! :D

this is how i celebrate x-mas eve the pass of my life....

HOwever...
things changes when i'm at university....T.T
this is what i ate during x-mas eve..haha...


scallop chicken with cheese
deep fried potato
chicken...with recipes invented by Milton

sauce for.....fettuccine...

fettuccine...

in case of not being lonely...
i asked Milton, Abang kaRim, ALbert, Juanda to join the dinner...
haha...after dinner .... SIenZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again.....T.T
that's my silent night...

~GreG~


p.s:
when i call milton and asked him for dinner...
G:死仔...等下zomok???
M:哦...今天平安夜是不是..:D..什么都不做...在家里平平安安..silent silent地过平安夜!!!
G:!@#$!@$!@#$!#@$!@#!$@#......=.=


No comments: