Saturday, December 20, 2008

T^T

ARGGGGG!!!!! oh my GOD !!!!
i lose mY craziest VoicE !!!! T^T
i can't sing can't shout can't speak as much as i want !!!!!

TodaY, I waS goIng To sCAre Joseph wHen heWalked Out oF his Room...
JingJiE was in front giving me sign !!
I jumpEd ouT and SCReaM as lOud as I could!!!
"WAHhhhhhh........................................ !!!"
i screamed, but then..only "WA" that come out ...all those HHHhhHHHHhhhhH is silence...
that moment, just that i realized I LOST MY VOICE!!! omfg !!

anyhow!!

erkk hmmnnn... my attempt is success !!
i scared him !!
wahaha !! so funny !!!
i wonder when would i get back my voice and scare him until he pee on his pants !!
wakakaka !!

worst thing is....
we go eat KFC and eat popcorn while watching movie..."IP MAN"... :D

No comments: