Friday, January 16, 2009

YEAH~~


~AH~ FINALLY~~
today i finally finished my last paper !! :D
~YeaH~that's means i can do this to my notes !!
my notes ...安息吧!!R。I。P。

Before i end this post ...
i would like to take this chance to thanks my fellaz friends for helpinG me and savinG me on my super duper very very extremely last minutes burninG midniGht oil studies...because i skipped to much class..
they are TKY, ah Guh, JimmyChai, Snake, MayJoan, HonGYe...all my classmates..
also MeiXian and ChuaVui"SinGh"...for lendinG me their maths pass year...
Joseph for lendinG me his car and his room...
Cindy for lendinG me her room...
and all my others friends i may be missed and not mentioned who did helps me alots TOO!!!


"THANKYOU GUYS"

~GreG~



p.s.:
i hope my dearest lecturer, Mr.GohBoonHoe will not see this post ...
and for what i had done to his precious notes...
elsewise...
i think i will needs this notes again..
for the resit at the summer ~~ T.T
hopefully not :D *pray*


No comments: