Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8th day of CNY night~~年初八晚~~

Oppss....
it's a MATHS time !!!
today was my so so so unlucky days...
i lose all my money in my wallet T.T
and the worst thinG is ...!!!!
i forget to bring my anGpau back with me... T^T
赔了夫人又折兵啊!!!

since i lose all my money .. T.T
i only can on9 and watch them play...

since i lose all my money...cannot play lar ..
wahsheh !!
0235 already...
they still doinG maths :P

while waiting for them...
GreG and Melody fallen a sleep -.- zZzzzZZzzzZZzz
shhhhhh.....silence...


ahhaa....someone special will receive this special handmade card :P
sure lar !!! not made by me !!i where got that heart :P
hehe...


CNY cards by YunG, Melody, JeNnifer


Melody and GreG camwhoring !!!
see !!!
Melody FEET and HAND is so huGE !! wahkaka !!!
almost as biG as mine !!!

11 comments:

pig said...

u onli.. lol
fat n gay rabbit shouldnt gamble.. others still rock n' roll!!

~GreaT GlorY~ said...

shit one !!!
u win money ar ???
today i lose again lor !!
come back with empty wallet again T.T

pig said...

me here no gamble le..
i oso wish i could lose some so atleast i've gamble some..
T.T
i teach u 1 methode la if u wan 2 win money.. stop thinking bout losing then u'll win.. lol
dun get 2 nervous when u'r about 2 "chun" ur cards.. then good cards will come..
dun go hit anymore cards when u get 16/17 when u'r bad luck..
after u successfully "stole few chickens".. luck is eventually beside u..
i duno bout u..
it works on me.. hehe

~GreaT GlorY~ said...

haha !!kns !!!
shud tell me early early mar ~~~~
aiyo ~~~
T.T

pig said...

u didnt ask me oso..
din i tell u tat i nvr lose money during cny?? lol
cny is d time i make money dude..
tat's y i'm so so so sad i cant celebrate it.. haiz..

~GreaT GlorY~ said...

seriously ??!!!
kns !!!
never ever gamblewit you next time !! :P
i not losing at black jack ...
lose because lami no ghost ...
then play "ka long" always kena tiang...
last is the "lai pia" which too new for me :P
T.T

pig said...

wa.. lai pia o.. din play 4 ages.. forget how 2 play le..
dun la.. play wif me la.. i win u oso got benefit d.. i'll spend u eat d ma.. rite?? lol
but no prostitute o cigarettes coz 1 will bring aids n 1 will harm ur health.. b a good boy.. XD

~GreaT GlorY~ said...

haha ..shit la ~~ my money also :P

pig said...

not same d..
let's think..
we go out eat 2 dinner.. price almoz same..
1st. AA pay urself..
2nd. each of us pay 1 times means i spend u u spend me la..
which 1 u think is better??
i choose 2 lo.. feel better.. lol
coz tat's wut lih n i r going 2 do in this summer.. XD

~GreaT GlorY~ said...

haha ...shit la !!! ~~~
same also ~~ wahkaka ~~

pig said...

na.. yalo.. so u lose ur money 2 me n i spend u eat.. u hapi i hapi.. 皆大欢喜..