Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jonan, Jonana, Joana~

It was a nice day~~
really~~
it was a damn nice day~~

so...
i decided to be HARDWORKING~~!!
and do some revision~~
so i go to TISCRA 2~~
(TISCRA means computer lab in my uni)
^.^
i'm so HARDWORKING~~~
see~~
the picture proved everythinG~~


However~~
it's was to dull for just studyinG~~
so i decided to check my facebook and bloG :P
that moment~~
Cindy and Clara was beside me~~ :P
so all of us try to chill and relax for a while~~

As i loGGed into FACEBOOK~~
i saw CLARA posted something~~
haha~~some stupid idea comes into my mind ~~ :P
i try to post some comment~~

eventually~~
we started "chattinG" at the comment box ~~ :P
(sorry~~mostly is me "chattinG"i tried to reach 100 comment but failed T.T too tired bah ~)





While commentinG~~
all of a sudden~~
a Guy named JONAN joined our "conversation"
i dunno that Guy~~
should be CLARA friend~~
i typed his name wrongly twice~~!!
they are and ~~!!T.Tkena "scold" :'(
aiks~~haha~~
guys ~~ try to type fast fast the name ~~
see will make the same mistake o not ar~~ :P
or somethinG worst
haha~~erm~~

go this link if wanna know what we chatted about ~~ :P
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212152141&ref=nf#/profile.php?id=503660337&ref=ts)

~GreG~

p.s.:

GOD~~
plz help me to STUDY HARD~~
control my heart my mind my soul and my time~~oh God ~~ ah men.!

6 comments:

feierh said...

sofa?
haha...
GOD~~
plz help Greg to STUDY HARD~~
control his heart his mind his soul and his time~~oh God ~~ ah men.!

Anonymous said...

greg.. if ur god works plz ask him 2 help me le.. SOS here..

NickLiQuiD said...

put up ur hands....
then look up into the sky....
n shout loudly....

"Help ME !!! "

~G~ said...

\o/like this ??
.!.
.H.

haha ~~
piG ??~!!!what happenned ??
my GOD sure work one ~!

Anonymous said...

getting lazy..
worrying will fail this yr..
so ask ur god help help me.. ><

~G~ said...

sure will help you one ~~ :P
wahkaka ~ :P
but u also need to work hard lar ~ everything depends on god ~~ sure die one ~~ :P